– 1998, Founded
…after I left Management Recruiters International as Region Manager of Company Operations. Initial focus on contingency placement of accounting and finance professionals in Northeast Ohio.
– 1999, Opened Office in Beachwood
Opened our first office in Beachwood and added temporary placement of accounting and financial professionals.
– 2002, Began Involvement with HR
Started placement of Human Resource professionals and expanded office space in Beachwood.
– 2009, Moved Offices to Independence
– 2010, Started Retained Search Business
– 2015, Started Future State Talent Solutions
Started Future State Talent Solutions, and I became certified as a Human Capital Strategist.
– 2017, Moved to Virtual Office
– 2018, Rebranded eSearch Talent Solutions
– 2019, Merged Search Practice with Patina Executive Search, and joined Predictive Index as a Certified Partner
Randy Samsel HCS, Founder & President
I have worked in the recruiting field for 25 years. I started eSearch in 1998. Locally, I have served as President of the Cleveland of Society of HR Managers and on the board of the Northern Ohio HR Planning Society.
University of Pennsylvania- The Wharton School- MBA
Tri-State University- Bachelor’s Degree
HCS – Human Capital Strategist
CPA (inactive) Ohio and Texas
Talent Optimization Certified Consultant
I am married to Laura. We have two children who graduated from Brecksville High School. We love living in Greater Cleveland and try to enjoy all the area has to offer- which is substantial!